The Morning Call is seeking a Solution Architect to create marketing and media solutions that help our clients exceed their business objectives. The Solution Architect leads the solution creation process and partners with account teams and product specialists across functional areas. We want our Solution Architects to think outside the box; to be strategic and push our organization to create strategic solutions beyond transactional advertising. Successful applicants are comfortable in client-facing engagements and can translate their business objectives into solutions from our portfolio. They know the modern-day media ecosystem, and have the intellectual capability to understand the value proposition of our products for both clients and our audiences. They can work on many projects simultaneously, are well organized, and can rapidly switch context without losing a step. This position is ideal for a candidate that is creative, intelligent, resourceful, collaborative, and has a passion to win.
Support procurement programs and initiatives established by Commodity Managers and the Chief Procurement Office. Supply reporting on various commodities. Provide backup to other Procurement Program Administrators. Assist with data collection, presentations, and bulk communications. Manage PO’s and payment tracking for some commodities.
The Sr Accountant will be responsible for the accurate and timely recording of financial transactions to ensure that monthly financial statements are properly recorded. To prepare and review period-end journal entries and perform analytical review procedures during the monthly close and the reconciliation of the various balance sheet accounts thereafter. Approximately 30% of the month is devoted to journal entries and close procedures with the remaining 70% devoted to account reconciliations. The candidate is expected to take ownership of assigned tasks, meet all deadlines and work towards objectives without undue supervision.
The Assistant Packager position is responsible for assembling and staging daily newspapers and associated packages for delivery. Average hours are 20-30 hours per week. We are currently filling both day (7am-2pm) and night (8pm-12am) shift positions.
Perform various mailroom duties including lifting and removing newspaper bundles, monitoring the automated mailroom equipment and checking papers for quality. Perform various duties in preparing insert preprints for bulk delivery including loading preprints into insert machine hopper feeder, loading completed bundles onto skids, preparing inserts for post office delivery and cleaning insert area.
Media Sales Consultant (Advertising Sales)
The Baltimore Sun Media Group, Baltimore’s leading media company, is seeking a driven, digitally savvy outside sales professional to sell our portfolio of advertising solutions.
- Entrepreneurial, innovative, rewarding and team oriented work environment
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation and personal days.
- Paid and ongoing sales and digital training
We are looking for a high-energy, self-motivated, aggressive and organized individual to join our multimedia sales team.
The right candidate will be able to cultivate and develop new business, assume sales and service responsibility for assigned accounts, develop and implement marketing/advertising solutions and provide exceptional customer service. An uncompromising commitment to driving results and delivering customer satisfaction are a must.
Success with new and existing accounts will be achieved by applying strategic solutions across the Baltimore Sun Media Group portfolio, capturing increased market share from competitors, and exceeding customer expectations in delivering desired results.
Media Sales Consultant (Advertising Sales)
The Morning Call Media Group is seeking a driven and motivated outside sales professional to sell our portfolio of advertising solutions.
With a competitive compensation package and full benefits, The Morning Call Media Group, delivers a great working environment to learn on the job and gain valuable experience with opportunities for advancement.
Contribute to your community, drive local business and grow with emerging media!
We provide our Outside Sales Representatives with paid training, a rewarding work environment, & a comprehensive benefits package.
- Competitive base salary plus UNCAPPED commission
- UNLIMITED paid time off & holidays
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- 401k plan with matching
- Career advancement opportunities
- Professional development - ongoing strategic sales training, tools, & research support
- Company-provided laptop, iPad, mobile phone, & mileage allowances