As a Media Sales Manager, you’ll drive our sales team’s potential, work to exceed sales targets, implement strategic business plans and identify emerging markets. You will help transform our sales culture into one that creates strategic marketing partnerships with our clients. We want strong leaders who aren’t afraid to take on the challenges of an industry in transformation while understanding the importance of our daily journalism mission.
What’s In It for You?
- To be a part of a media company rooted in award-winning journalism which informs, inspires and engages our growing audience.
- To be a part of a company that develops strong relationships with our audience and delivers innovative, customer-focused solutions based on their evolving needs.
- Opportunity to contribute to creating new and inventive ways for our company to be successful.
- Develop and strengthen your capabilities to drive your career, personal and professional growth.
- Work collaboratively with a talented team that has shared objectives.
- To be a part of a dynamic, fast-paced environment that confronts industry challenges with sharp thinking and expertise.
The Daily Press is looking for a news reporter. The ideal candidate will have a digital-first approach to news, embrace social media, have the ability to develop sources and be a versatile storyteller. We want someone who can cover spot news and file on a tight deadline, but who also can develop enterprise stories and localize trends and topics. We are looking for someone who works well in a collaborative environment and is able to use analytics to find stories that appeal to reader interests. This position is based in Newport News, Va. Interested candidates should send a résumé, cover letter and five clips to Andi Petrini (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Jeff Reece (email@example.com).